BeX Online is a modern and complete web based retail- and business system that is offered as a service in the cloud for the trading industry.
Facts and good to know
It is now possible to sync
How to set up a BeX Online integration in Zwapgrid
This is just to give you an idea of how to do it. The unser interface will give a detailed and easy-to-follow guide.
- Log in to your account in Zwapgrid.
- Click on "Integrations" and then click on "Create new integration".
- Add a title for your integration, this is just a name for you to keep track of which integration it is. Then click "Save".
- Click on "Create new flow"
- Select BeX Online as source, then click "Create new BeX Online connection".
- Fill in the information that is asked for.
- You can find the API key by logging in to BeX Online and then clicking on settings, then on integration->bexapi. There you will find your API keys and you can also add a new API key if you need.
- After you have filled in the information click "Test connection" and after you see a message that says "successfully connected" click "Save" then "Continue".
- Now you get to choose what type of data you want to send.
- Click "Continue". Now you need to setup a target for the integration to work.