Facts and good to know
From Mr Shoebox is it now possible to stream data types such as:
- Source documents
- Source document files
Souce documents in Mr Shoebox can have status approved, prepared, rejected, unprocessed or voided. When you are setting up a flow to stream Source documents from Mr Shoebox you get to choose which documents you want stream (See step 9). For example if you chose approved status, only the documents with that status will be synced.
When setting up a flow to send source document files from Mr Shoebox the same steps are required when creating the flow as when creating a flow to stream Source documents. The only difference is that you don't have to specify a status as you do when sending Source documents.
When setting up a flow to send Accounts from Mr Shoebox the same steps are required when creating the flow as when creating a flow to stream Source documents. The only difference is that you don't have to specify a status as you do when streaming Source documents.
How to set up a Mr Shoebox integration in Zwapgrid
Here You can see how to set up a integration Mr Shoebox. In this example you will see how to set up to stream Source documents.
This is just to give you an idea on how to do it. The user interface will give you a detailed and easy-to-follow guide.
The first thing you have to do before you can set up an integration is to create an account in Zwapgrid. You can see here how you create an account. After you have an account that is active you can start setting up an integration.
- First log in to your account at Zwapgrid.
- When you have logged in to Zwapgrid what you will see is your dashboard which shows some statistics about your transactions.
- Click on "Integrations" to the left, under "Dashboard".
- When you have clicked on integrations click on "Create new integration".
- Write a title for the integration then click "Save".
- Now it is time to start creating flow, click on "Create new flow".
- The first thing to select when setting up a flow is the source, where you want to send data from. Select MrShoebox API from the list then click on "Create new MrShoeBox connection".
- Fill in the information that is asked for then click "Test connection" and after you get a message in the bottom right corner that says successfully connected then click "Save".
- After clicking "Continue" you get to chose what type of data you want to send, from what client the data will come from and with source documents you also have to chose the status on the documents you want to send. Only the documents with the same status as the one you picked will be sent. Click "Continue".
- Now all you have to do for the intgration to work is to set up a target.