Starweb offer a smart e-commerce platform that is user-friendly, automated and has a focus on sales and growth.
Facts and good to know
To be able to send orders from starweb you must first set up a flow for customers and a flow for articles.
How to set up a Starweb integration in Zwapgrid
This is just to give you an idea of how to do it. The user interface will give you a detailed and easy-to-follow guide.
- Log in to your account in Zwapgrid.
- Click on "integrations" and then click on "Create new integration".
- Add a title for your integration and then click "Save".
- Click on "Create new flow" to start setting up the flow.
- Select Starweb as the source, then click "Create new Starweb connection".
- Fill in the information that is asked for. The title is just a name for the connection so that you can keep track of which connection it is.
- You can find the information by logging in to Starweb and then go to this webpage to add a new user that is connected to your webshop and has the right that you want.
- After you have filled in the information click "Test connection" and after you see a message that says "successfully connected" click "Save". Then click "Continue".
- Now you get to select what type of data you want to send. For products you also get to pick what language they should be exported as, and you also get to choose which pricelist you want to use.
- Click "Continue".