Fortnox (www.fortnox.se) is an accounting system primarily for the Swedish market.
Through Zwapgrid you can Stream a variety of data like Customers, Articles and Invoices.
Facts and good to know
It is now possible to synchronize data like:
To be able to sync invoices and orders you need to first sync customers and products.
Make sure that you have the right programs and services in Fortnox, otherwise the integration might not work.
How to set up a Fortnox integration in Zwapgrid
This is just to give you an idea on how to do it. The user interface will give you a detailed and easy-to-follow guide.
This text is intended for when you already has created a Source in Zwapgrid, e.g. SoftOne.
- Choose "Fortnox order" in Target type and "Fortnox" under Import type
- Click "Create Fortnox connection"
- Write a title, the go to www.fortnox.se and log in.
- Click on the user menu in the top right and select "Administrera användare".
- Click "Lägg till integration"
- Search for "Zwapgrid" and select Zwapgrid in the list. Then click "Godkänn"
- Copy the API-code and go back to Zwapgrid.
- Paste the API-code into "Authorization code" then click "Test connection". When it says that the connection was successfull, click "Save"
- Click "Continue"
- Then you get a summary for your flow setup
- Click "SUBMIT" to be done