Softone GO from the company Softone (www.softone.se) is a accounting system primarily for the Swedish market.
Through Zwapgrid you can Stream a variety of data like Customers, Articles and Invoices.
Facts and good to know
It is now possible to synchronize data like:
- If there is no article number in a order that is synced to Softone GO then article "999 - Ströartikel" will be used as standard
- When orders are synced to Softone GO they get status 2 (Definitive/Underlag)
- OriginType: 6 means that an order is created, 2 means customer invoice
- BillingType: 1 means Debit, 2 means Credit
To be able to send orders you first need to set up a flow for customers and a flow for products.
How to set up a Softone integration in Zwapgrid
This is just to give you an idea on how to do it. The user interface will give you a detailed and easy-to-follow guide.
- Log in to your account in Zwapgrid
- Click on "integrations" and create a new integration
- Add a name for the integration then click "Save"
- Click on "Create new flow"
- Select "SoftOne GO API" as source, then click "Create new SoftOne connection"
- Add a name for the connection
- Go to www.softone.se and log in
- Click on "Administrera" then click on "Företag" then click on "Företag" in the new list
- Then click on "Redigera" on your company, by clicking on the pen
- "CompanyApiKey" can be found under "Externa system"
- Copy your "API-nyckel" and paste it into zwapgrid "CompanyApiKey"
- Your licence number is the numbers after "@" when you login to Softone. So for example if your user name is xx@123 then 123 is your licence number.
- "User name" and "Password" is the login details for a user in Softone that has authorization to connect to their API and has the role Systemadmin.
- Click "Test Connection" and when it says "Connection successful" click "Save"
- Click "Continue"
- Select what type of data it is
- Then click "Continue"
- Choose who you want to build the integration with, in this case "My organization"
- Then Click "Continue"
You can now choose to send this data to systems such as Fortnox, Monitor and Pyramid.