Harvest is a great tool for handling time and expense reports. It's integrated with Zwapgrid and enables you to stream data like articles, customers and invoices to other systems.
Facts and good to know
Currently these entities are connected to the Zwapgrid platform:
- Invoices, good to know that only invoices marked as "Sent" will be syncronized
To be able to send invoices you first need to setup a flow for customers and a flow for products.
Make sure that you have the right programs and services in the different systems, otherwise the integration might not work.
When we fetch a invoice from Harvest we fetch the fields that are marked in red.
From Harvest we fetch the fields that are marked in red for customers.
How to set up a Harvest integration in Zwapgrid
This is just to give you an idea on how to do it. The user interface will give you a detailed and easy-to-follow guide.
- Log in to your account in Zwapgrid
- Click "Integrations" and create new Integration
- Add name and probably tick the "Own organization" box since you want to Stream data between your own Harvest installation and something else, like a book-keeping system.
- Click "Create new Flow"
- Select "Harvest API" as source
- Click "Create Harvest Connection"
- Set Title for instance "Harvest" and click "Connect to Harvest"
- Click "Authorize App"
- You will now get a confirmation
- You will now see that everything works
- Click "Continue"
- Choose what kind of data you want to Stream, in this case "Invoice"
- Click "Continue"
You can now choose to send this data to systems like Wint, P.E Accounting, Softone, Fortnox etc.
What status do an invoice need to have to be exported?
All invoices wich have been marked with "Mark as Sent" will be exported. In more technical words, if an invoice has a date in "sent_at" eg. "2018-11-08T14:56:29Z", it will be exported first time integration is run. If "sent_at" is "null" the invoice will not be exported.